The NJMCDirect is an online platform that allows the residents of New Jersey to pay for their traffic tickets online without the need for a manual visit to pay. NJMCDirect is owned by and operated by NJ Municipal Courts. Anyone who has violated traffic rules in New Jersey state is handed over a traffic violation ticket. Previously, the offender had to visit the New Jersey Municipal Courts and pay the fine against the ticket. This often involved waiting in long queues and albeit, it is quite embarrassing. Now, with NJMCDirect, offenders no longer need to visit the NJ Municipal Courts. They can simply visit the website, login, and pay the NJMCDirect Traffic Tickets right from the comfort of their homes.
Njmcdirect Payment Options
Once you have submitted the details of your ticket and vehicle, you will be directed to a different window where you have to submit your payment details.
NJMCDirect accepts payments from all debit and credit cards backed by popular payment gateways such as Mastercard, VSA, and Discover. However, a service fee of 3% is applicable on all payments made using the above methods.
If none of these options are viable to you, please check the reverse of your traffic ticket to find an option that best suits you.
You can check the details of your transaction on the portal which are available for the next 90 days. In case of any mishaps during the payment, contact the customer service, and lodge a complaint. Keep the complaint number handy for future reference in case you get handed a surcharge for not paying in time.
NJMCDirect Portal Payment Timings
It should be noted that the NJMCDirect portal for online payments of traffic offenses doesn’t operate 24/7. You can pay your tickets only during these stipulated payment window timings.
- Mondays-Thursdays:0430 hours-2315 hours (EST)
- Fridays Mondays-Thursdays:0430 hours-2215 hours (EST)
- Saturdays:0430 hours-1515 hours (EST)
- Sundays:1300 hours-2315 hours (EST)
Advantages of NJMC Direct
Here are some of the advantages of NJMCDirect:
- It offers quickest online transactions.
- Thus, it saves your time and energy that is otherwise elapsed in visiting the court.
- Personal information of the user is kept confidential and records present in the system are never disclosed.
- The platform is user-friendly. The hassle-free and straightforward interface guides flexible payment.
- The service is cheap and reasonable.
- The halting ticket becomes proof of the entire procedure.
- No requirement of appointing officers for the collection of the fine.
How to pay a parking ticket online?
Just before we get into the details of paying online through njmcdirect, I want to let you know that you can also pay your fine through in-person, mail, and online. NJMC direct is the easiest way to pay for your ticket.
Follow the step by step instructions
- Visit the official NJMC direct site.
- Now choose the service “ Pay a Parking Ticket.”
- Now you need to choose the link “ pay a parking or camera violation online.”
- Now you need to enter your license plate number or violation number.
- Enter the state of your car registration and your car type
- Once you give all these details, you can proceed for payment information
- Enter payment information
- Click submit
- Once you submit your payment, it will get posted in 2 to 4 business days